Saturday, January 15, 2011

white brigade tall and straight


Yes, yes, I the county-wide first achievements, originally absolutely can go to provincial schools, walked also don't have to pay my tuition, but then released list without me, but I go can also, have to pay $5 million sponsorship. ChenXiaoRan gently smiles, and said, this is normal, it's not an accident.

I am 20 years old, try to play, has a magnificent ideal, you look at me now, mix to eat, die, see HuangShu, dozen planes, I was ruined. Gangly and a constant eye is filled with despair. You can change the environment, or go to other cities, Johnson. ChenXiaoRan Suggestions to. Can't go back, hometown has too strange, this city is too strange, life is too strange. Tall a unexpectedly contain tears.

ChenXiaoRan exhaustion lie on the bed, eyes through the overhead board empty, seems to be looked up ten miles of the elusive sphere, and long said: our souls, really have nowhere. Three years later. But now he is a vice director, shirt, white brigade tall and straight, eyes vicissitudes of life, with 3000 yuan monthly salary, a decent job, still can enjoy work time look in the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment