Sunday, January 16, 2011

my sister came unto him


Sister said: I'm not a penny, so long as has the elder sister bite to eat of, will not lost an big nephew, this but I LaoYi home only GuXie. YiRuShan listen go to overcome him, went to that morning, before go one day night he pillow in the wife's leg say the za regeneration a girl! Remember these YiRuShan grief cannot stop, sitting on the use of palm-dorsal wipe tears, my sister came unto him, and the result jumps the fierce, urge the nose tears anointed the sister a undershirt.


Originally YiJi peace cousin play in the yard, because a glass ball rob up, two men will fall in the yard was a mess, cousin older one year old, big strength, the YiJiPing fall, and his venepuncture torn. YiJiPing began to cry said: I give you to tell my mom! My cousin said: your mother's dead! YiJiPing say: that I tell my dad! My cousin say again: your daddy don't want you! YiJiPing after listen to cry loudly ran out the front door. Aunt come back, see such son alone in the yard NianBa wither BaDe don't talk, nephew is missing, you know that the accident happened, inquire the circumstance, played son a mouth went out for someone.

Can look for a big also have no result, again dare not delayed, he ran to inform brother. YiRuShan launch all the relatives, friends and acquaintances help for the children. Ten miles from home LiuDaShan neighbors found in the small little roll themselves into a regiment of YiJi at ordinary times, already was the third night.

No comments:

Post a Comment