Tuesday, January 11, 2011

found a black car close


My boarding a small parking lot in authority parked it good, send larger granddaughter home. While out and found a black car close to my tail stop on the way, not just my car, at least three cars, car isn't blocked by helicopter ah, think again NuoWo could also have no!

There are so many empty place can be stopped, the car is what bent to block the somebody else lane? I will send granddaughter sends too little granddaughter? Really a little nasty, rang his horn, little granddaughter also ran yelled, "who's car? Who's car?" But without any role, so a dormitory building, who knows which owners are now in a laughing! No way, have to let wife accompany granddaughter slowly walked home, I reluctantly "ShouChe hospitality".

After about an hour, finally several woman talking and laughing walked to come over, see me worry of appearance, they qi said: "sorry, sorry." Bad say no more, but then a few words of "sorry" also temporarily difficult to eliminate my depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment