Monday, January 10, 2011

li sihanouk his highness prince


In 1962, jan. 5, Cambodia, the queen and fulfill announcement, LuoDui Enoch, especially the prince (sihanouk firstborn earthen, was on statement) will be held on January 20 for their wedding ceremony. Zhou en-lai and sent a congratulatory message: Cambodia lai ShaMan · Virginia in Jericho majesty queen LuoDui Enoch, li sihanouk his highness prince

I am glad to know that LuoDui Enoch, especially watts that prince marriage, please accept our sincere congratulations.

Sihanouk on premier zhou GanXieDian said:

Thank you and your wife meticulously ground congratulated me and the beautiful bouquet of gifts, make me very touched. Please allow me to you again, it's gesture of extend our deep gratitude. This friendship is precious to me, to dynasty, kingdom government and Cambodian people are very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment