Saturday, January 8, 2011

both hands is put on legs

I sat up in bed, the head slightly hangs, both hands is put on legs, stilly. The outside world came, the whole building also bustle and crew to set off now. I'm going to work and had to dream farewell... Tears flow down, have finally bring my eyes.

Please forgive my fragile - in my dream I saw my father. This is my now to see his father's only way.

That year December 6, I was making a "happy New Year", a medium-grade comedy. Morning received his brother's telephone, said father passed away, heart attack, 57.

Insist on took the last two days in drama, insisted that the joy of lines, do those rejoice smile. In to the airport one hour before, each finish clap a shot, and he ran into the bathroom avoid, rub the oneself of face, muscled bite their tongue... Sit on the plane wore dark glasses, began to let the tears flowed... Farewell ceremony, representatives families speech: "now lie silently here, whom I that high big father..." Say that finish this one I will fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment