Tuesday, January 18, 2011

are also my two sisters


 Pull corn wild, snapping bonzi is all my two sisters and I came home and dry. Sister-in-law in hospital to have children, are also my two sisters and I in the hospital, didn't take turns ministering sister-in-law parents worry about. Heilongjiang the female colleague often see me back home as envy, she said, keep the girl still keep you so of, be like me so of, a bit trashy also, my parents is white to raise me.

Initially parents don't hope I far away, be afraid that I be humiliate, afraid I involvement is not assured me. Actually, if again let me choose again, I won't be far away from parents, will choose to be nearer, had better be in a village, or a life lived zone. Every night and parents eat together a Lao ke, then accompany parents go out for a walk.

This is children custom, but also family happiness, arrived at our this age will understand, this is all the parents want to life.

Drought for at least half a winter's ancient capital of datong, silently put HuiChenChen cloak, wrapped tight in the body, waiting for the fragrant white soft nap hex HuaBanEr, come deck yourself naked cracked body.

No comments:

Post a Comment