Saturday, January 8, 2011

makeup dress oneself very beautiful

Modern through makeup dress oneself very beautiful, attention to nutrition ate very healthy, protect their limbs five body sound not ill, meticulous care oneself, But his practice, there is no such enthusiasm, not so diligently.

One story is very interesting, a very rich millionaire, have four rooms, Mrs.

Wife old bead yellow, millionaire had sent her forgotten.

Second wife steward, still have a bit useless, millionaire occasionally concern once.

Three wife and four wife, young beauty, toeat, he rejoiced even existed.

But life is limited, when millionaire old to die, not only a good fortune brings not, also can carry not these young wives. Millionaires wish: nether world the way I alone am lonely, ancient not have buried corse customs? If you find a person to accompany me like I buried alive, so I still have partners.

Of course the most favourite, is rich in the fourth, Mrs. Then she said: I usually how concerned you are reluctant to leave you, moment, since I die, you accompany me. Four wife a listen to turn pale, said, "you are good to me, but dead and what good? I so young, I have an indefinite future, I can't accompany you to die." Millionaires to listen to very disappointed, change to find three madam. "My usual money also give you, what good things also give you, and I often tell you pledge of eternal love, could you accompany me to die?" Three wife a listen to, say: "you know I'm very young, also so beautiful, you are dead, I still can remarry to others, so you can't die with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment