Monday, October 22, 2012

the dream is Hard to Find




1, butterfly flower drunk, flowers are wind flying flowers dancing flower tears spent crying petals fly bloom for whom Xie, Hua Xie Whom sad. 2, when the equator to retain snow tears melt away fine sand you are willing to cherish me it? 3, the reason God created the fingerprints because he wanted people to know that everyone has scars. 4, the scholar said Zaiyu if destined us rest of his life. 5, tears are a reminder that I still love you. 6, we are there is nothing wrong with the younger ruin commitment. 7, happiness is endless but hard-to-reach far. 8, I Bashansheshui Laixun but you do not want to see an overgrown with weeds tombstone hard stone in front of your house, you can clearly see the original I carved my name in your heart has been dead for so long so long. 9 In fact, those roots are innocent, just so beautiful. 10, the left hand holding the the happiness right hand holding the memories Huakaibubai. 11, when all the stars are for the orientation Polaris will still be in place when all people do not understand that you do not forgive you even leave you as long as I keep in place you will not get lost UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots. 12 hate you love you hate is the value of love needs no explanation. 13, a little drunk, the good grief micro drunk original fall in love with you a little bit of heartbreak. This article from the past touching story of 14, I subvert the whole world just to straighten your reflection. 15 UGG Adirondack Tall, since we are always rubbing shoulders thoughts then there is nothing to miss I'll miss gesture to recall your face is to miss not miss the beginning of the the summer cicadas folding Wei Rui summer we are unwilling to admit the parallels end. sad and dubious filter again, after all, you had dyed green over my summer into hibernation early summer. 16, if you believe in fate, then all occasionally are doomed if you do not believe in fate UGG Bailey Button Krinkle Boots, then all doomed are accidental. 17, you can ignore me, but I can not do not understand. 18, shuttle screen time clock began to move in the opposite direction back to stop cell contents of the original time and space together happy all memories at me attack my sadness you unpack oath parting tears too heavy to be connived at his face raging out of control . 19, repair my swords to kill the last nine days, spilled my blood, indomitable. Chen Warsong (of the original), sword in hand, Octagon clouds to move, how the world, who is a hero? Thousand lost days of song (original) robbery, BES difficult time immemorial and hurried fingertips. Undead footer immortal soul, earthquake ancient sparkle today, no one enemy! In my magic until the time against the chaos of yin and yang, blood-stained blue sky! 20, I no longer look forward to to love beautiful bloom pray that it will not come back to tear screwed my heart. 21, fall to the yellow this season, I'm sad chrysanthemum leaves open a sky full of incense, but you have already not on my side. Touching story in this article from the past 22, I opened this volume sadness filled you plot tears adhering fall of wetted each page. 23, the wind somewhat miss the taste intertwined blue and gray days Stream with a wisp of melancholy and buttressed a gazing only for you and me to meet again will shed most affectionate Acacia. 24, unknowingly has started to miss my love now hovering Where once OK once helpless now become painfully sweet dependent suddenly realize that loved not say goodbye to finally understand the love will not be able to say goodbye to the memories you have given me are always at 25, tomorrow, tomorrow, forever, forever gorgeous youth off the line whose pencil on white paper draw the young but vowed to know can not be achieved in the playground under the sun before turning on the tears smiling face like yesterday UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia, only to miss the time across the left cheek forget to say goodbye to former front that no longer remember the rainy day temperature far away from the fingertips. 26, always I stage a rotation and she just stands passer come to an end 27, each end of the story. . Heralded the beginning of the next paragraph of the story, but in my world ----------- never ending. 28, the hourglass of time precipitation can not escape from the past, the memory of hands are always picked up the bright sadness. Youth wings, cut through the pain of memory; tears yesterday, sparking the hearts of the ripples. 29, red rain pouring down again in the memories of how latent Your beautiful eyes, such as when circulation ferry side of my heart one last time shed dot Bowl with you what need is sentimental farewell. 30, we said to wait, I only wait for you after the sun stung my eyes, sadness through my pupil as if all I can see through UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Outlet. 31, how long to wait, and in return you to the left, my right. The 32 Northridge have the goose feather Ruoxue Come the north wind to sorrow and BizArt South fly the wing folding rain Xi Chennai's Ruohe the north wind stern end separated Xi. 33, when one day, you come back to the end will find, quietly waiting for you to remain in place, there is always a quiet smile. 34 when you turned cis, my world into a gray one becomes once nostalgic souvenir gave oath already in your eyes become nonsense wins, loses; out wrong; in my heart always there is a filled aground TV drama. 35, a drunk, a Tao Ran, a dream, a disconsolate, Yi Tan Red Dust Indus covered with earth, autumn concentrated third of my heart contend, but the dream is Hard to Find, drink a song, because love the Red. 36, when the fleeting, into the past. When the object is the non plus people. When feelings become tired. When the world washed over black. When experienced, said to be doomed. When life, I regret. The entanglement is that I can not control, and looked only endless reality. 37, in fact, the cloud has been telling days of loneliness, scene after scene is constantly changing with it to see story. Perhaps only when we stare each other know what is happiness. 38, this road, Ming shining off the busy. But he just retain my grief. That month, like a Chang E's staring, Ningzhu the clouds Cen Kitts. I should be forced to get up wandering. The turn around is the only time, know. 38, withered rose petals cover up the rotting corpses anyone listen to see cross heavy sigh as if back to the ancient ruins of the castle of Dracula century recorded blood shredded memory filled wait for the black wedding dress in the wind forget the cry. 39, one-off, alone and lonely. Two people over, vows commitment. Leave the dialogue, who will study who is silent, leaving the story, right or wrong. God touching the edge entanglements God to stay together, the edge is torture. Acacia Tibetan dream, wandering pain. How to sing alone song, listen to Whispering static drink. 40, messy hair ugg boots outlet, stubble sigh, as if, possible, probably, maybe, like, it seems like quite dashing 41 after pain would not feel any pain, and some will only be a cold heart. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment