Monday, October 22, 2012

staying calm




Years, again and again hurried retreat turbulence becomes mottled. Just remember you are still as ever, I like to close your eyes and feel the sunshine. Later, you say it like a breeze in the ears slowly over life is good, as long as we hold on to our ideals. When the first rays of the sun rises in the morning, facing the sun, smiling. 001. A peek into the meet. Class, as always, will be carefully documented the teacher said the focus, I want to be useful in the future, because of the youth of the time is so short, may not bring unbridled extravagance. Probably still do not adapt here, always provoke a strange look of its own way, but still do not want to leave self because of what. Occasionally habitually turned around and looked at the scenery, those who have been in a free-flying sparrow, every day as my class, out of the sun going round the wings, flying play, think about it now sparrows are national protection of birds, I feel angry. Suddenly remembered contend Court's boss also promised yesterday to go to work. Think very peaceful just arrived in the vocational high school days, I always ran to contend Court pastime day cup of tea, where the environment is still very good, the whole store decorated with green, people feel fresh and clean, it is important that a message board, many students will buy a cup of tea in the afternoon dusk, write a note of blessing or expect to find a prominent place to paste up, I naturally wrote UGG Sheepskin Cuff, but I never wrote their contact and name, so there is no reply. Finally wait until drowsy in the class, I looked at the teacher standing in the door of the classroom Shuaixia: Placement Test begins tomorrow please prepare. Go without looking back. Leisurely pack textbooks mess of school supplies As I briskly fingertips, Hula thrown into the drawer, Xu Pinellia unceremoniously shouted the sentence: Xian Yeah, I am about today, not back to the bedroom, it taking a step oh. Before I could answer, disappeared disappeared. Long breath on the bench, I still suck a big breath full of rose toward the direction of the bedroom. To the next day, I wore dressed beloved prime white dress, holding a number plate, start looking for the examination room, and finally, when the bell rings struggling arrival seats. A papers for me easily, the teacher said if the class take notes, listen to how many times are not as good as their memories write again answered the questions over and over again to check it again, and they began to fall asleep. The end of the examination rings, gather in the papers got up to go the moment, I see what it seems, will be seeing the look eye-catching red stool, finally unable to bear the tears suddenly have to gush out skirt on needless to say, how can this. . . When a jacket in my face red to the roots of his neck endured the tears overwhelmed appear in the table, Oh, lend it to you as soon as I turned and looked up, only to see a man wearing a light blue plaid shirt The boy walked out the door, forget to catch up to ask him which classes, also forgot to say thank you, my jacket draped on the body, fast running back to the bedroom, that is the way I have always wondered what is the boy. This article from the past and moving story in the laundry when I know I'm wrong, where I should go also to the jacket, did not even see him look, also his coat from where talking about .. suddenly found usually feel a single inch Chidi campus, also began to become, vast, because I have not been looking for the boy, no one asked me that jacket, so although I always condemn or pressure that jacket neatly folded in the box bottom. 002. Your eyes, such as the blue waves of the sea. Finally to the placement that day, Xu Pinellia and I do so to remain in their own class, indifferent composure sitting in their own position. At the same table is naturally wish to change, when a tall boy holding a pile of books sitting next to, and did not forget he simply said: Tang Sze Xian, later I was at the same table. Looking at the clean and handsome eyes flashed in his head countless adjectives, I was very calm and asked: how do you know my name is Tang Sze Han? He did not return to me, blink eyes, let me have a good school, I looked at the name of his books: Gu cold. Every afternoon to contend Court earn their living seems still can not change his personality, Xu of Pinellia and Gu cold is my best students, they did not forget to cheer, she pointed at me and said: Tang Sze Xian Could you do not, look spanking like, who is going to buy the milk tea if not finished she pointed to the message board on the wall began to punch me roar, suddenly a flash into my eyes red sticker that read: Tang Sze Xian, I pay attention to you for a long time, I think I like you. Inscribed in only one word, Kwai. This article from the past touching story accident happened, the day after half of the semester I was sick, Xu Pinellia start running around in circles like a yard sparrows school medical room, and finally I pulled Fortunately, the school doctor said no serious problem is caused because of flu fever, rest it wants to drink the medicine. Returned to the bedroom Xu Pinellia pull out all the effort put me in a quilt. Went to school, took the doctor gave me proof. Afternoon she was like a moment grew up in general, carrying rice bought in the cafeteria, a spoonful spoon feed to my mouth, with the heat of the meals, the tears disappointing not to fall down. Xu Pinellia, should not you, here in the thousands of kilometers from home, I was not really because of rebellious and lonely death. Listening to my words, she did not say anything. Just then the bedroom door rang the fundus reddening of the Pinellia unceremoniously roared sentence: girls are full dormitory, knocking what door, come on! . With the the Pinellia Sixin utmost roar, I gave that a: Xu Pinellia time not so loud roar, do stop breathing what? Then see Gu cold laughter Listen fruit sitting on my bed when I, I want people to stop breathing. Her eyes Gu cold enough to kill a thousand times and then a scream: Gu cold, how did you come in UGG Chrystie Outlet! Gu Han said of course, came in, I told Scotia tube aunt I poetry Xian's brother, came to see her, Scotia tube aunt finally could not help but put my Ruanmoyingpao I came. Pulled a half-day gossip with Gu cold, and finally to simmer in the bedroom the day finished, he got up and said to play basketball. Watching his back, I think that lend my coat boy, in fact, can not be said to be remembered, because the boy has been lingering in my mind. Sneaks finally Xu Pinellia study up time on a big lawn, listening behind a wall ivy leaves rustling, suddenly sank to the extreme, his eyes started floodlight, think of the parents of the students Gesanchaiwu view them, I Tizhexingli came so far, the parents no control over, and I still have to accept because they are busy with work, bring me harm. At this time around more than a boy, he said: In any case, we have to believe that life is good, as long as we hold on to our ideals. When the first rays of the sun rises in the morning, facing the sun, smiling. Looming under the street light, Gu cold side face seemed so warm, I said: Gu cold I will remember what you said tonight, because the words warmed my fleeting. The moment I thought to ask yourself, if not that lend my jacket juvenile, I fell in love with the immediate care of cold, because he is also so good. The next day, take a relaxing Court message board more stickers UGG Langley. Above reads: Tang Sze Xian, if not see your tears, I think I would not know, and he is so crisp fall in love with a person. Inscription is still Kwai, thinking Gu cold last night that I suddenly froze smile the Gu cold Kwai on it, only you will tell me a message, Sorry Gu cold, I want to love you, but you than he was late. 003. Staying in the streamer broken shadow. Riyuerusuo like water, like fade away, do not! Say exactly should be like a waterfall, like a flash in the pan. Xu Pinellia clamoring Why am I not with Gu cold contacts, exclaimed to graduation will regret time, true to the last semester. School to many company representatives to recruit students, we all can hold their own company signed a contract in accordance with their academic performance. We make every effort to review the lessons that began after Gu cold to allow me to do so to achieve the company's scores to his beloved computer mounted to my dorm, and he go to school computer room operations. Xu Pinellia, however, there is no reaction, still like a sparrow, and suddenly you find the sight to see her. Pro finally graduated, such as dazzling fireworks heritage embers. I carried my Xu Pinellia put down the rebellious character and began to cry. Xu Pinellia, you only rely on this small town in the south UGG I Do Wedding, you small to large I do not think so deliberately to who do not know, but you do not like, I looked pained not by the. Finally graduation ceremony at the end of the laughter of a full swing, we blew out the tears left. The end of the night of the ceremony, Xu Pinellia took me to see Gu cold. We sat on the stairs of the library do not speak silently Later sensational Xu Pinellia Big Dipper pointing to the sky, she gave me the Big Dipper, if you feel the night alone on a scan of this Chamber Big Dipper want I thought her smile, so throughout the year, spring, summer, autumn and winter, she will continue to exist. Xu Pinellia will play no matter what time missing, in my eyes buried in the clothes and cried for a long time, raised his head only to see the face Gu cold, his eyes seemed to saying something, the moment that War. He asked me why it is impossible for so long been in love, I told him that sometimes love does not necessarily want to have her, watching loved ones in good can not you, because never has, so it will not lost, so in the long future to think of it, they will not regret. Not long after, I looked at Xu Pinellia a man carrying a dozen beers tough on the stairs, she said that because of the pain, because the sad, then let's get drunk's smile. Later I Pinellia drink upside down, I feel like I see Gu cold see my eyes shining with tears, he said he will always be my Kwai, and I was indispensable to his life in the sun. Gu cold, you love me, as I love the stranger, even if the two of you there is gratitude, I think I love him, you've warmed my fleeting, but he is only in the moment conquered my whole heart. 004. The Fallen Petals Every monarch. Pro finally graduated as a dazzling fireworks heritage ember. Finally, Xu Pinellia to the opportunities we hugged each smile, packed up and ready to leave the school the night before, she called me and Gu cold, so we went to a nearby bar UGG Rosabella Boots, and Gu cold moment approach peacefulness. You drag me out of a love of snow to meet for the first time to see that you are not very pleasing to the eye / Who knows later relationship so close / a like a summer like autumn always able winter turned into spring / / I carry you to escape time dream of breaking the plot they found a man and a life full change / original love not only in singing the end when I looked at the stage Xu Gu cold Pinellia a knowing laugh UGG Cove Outlet, her smile of all at once, telling the fleeting from Shame we met, why not like a Golden Age of Tumi, diarrhea best downtown, staying calm. Original promise Pinellia finally live up to expectations, and decided to stay there to complete their own when the singer ideal, perhaps where Xu Pinellia better the fate of her dream, she insisted, it is reassuring than anything The relentless pursuit. The baptism of a Fenghua snow months, we frost, scattered like dandelion, the wind is blowing, if we are about sign their respective companies start working. Day north began to snow, I stood to receive the Gu Cold mail: Tang poetry Xian that one of the most dazzling white, I do not want to because you appreciate and fall in love with me, but at the graduation ceremony Xu Pinellia I felt chagrined. She said in your heart, lend your coat, you know that you are wearing a plain white dress standing in the examination room look like a century eternity, until now still engraved in my mind . Looked at the message, the phone wet with tears. I only back a simple SMS to Gu cold. You say my thoughts of you, into the warmth of the fingertip send distant, if not then I insisted came to school away from home, thousands of kilometers away, it will not meet the gentle. Gu cold! You say that we met is not some kind of doomed. I stood in the north, watching this a rubbing the cotton pull floc snow, guarding the South, you wait for the next hold hands met. Upon years later, the roots of views remain. Jun willing cordial, equanimity, life and death deed wide. Junruo sight, I would like to put fleeting. This through the years, the final is be together, Xiangruyimo. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment