Saturday, October 13, 2012

still have a kind of alienation

The only insufficient, is it my room somehow can't get on the Internet, although have TV are newspapers, still have a kind of alienation. Once to get somewhere, see the office of a computer, I went quickly open my mailbox, though, 007 slices cointelpro zen though, someone called me, I'm already inventory, delete, plucked U disk, shutdown, rushed into the elevator, rushed up to the roof platform, jump jump on to reinforce the helicopter, how do I write Hollywood? Does the tiger drink wine I had too much to drink?

3 days of pen over, shandong bawcock send us each a box with apple apple and we have to sit a car side to the airport. Someone says: see if you can write something, I ChongChong with some text, and is not to want to give WenDeng friend to see, I say: who does not commit, just put the apple into out!

June of wuxi, it is rainy season.

At 4 o 'clock, I sat up gently from the bed, listening to the rain outside the window of a tick laboriously emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment