Monday, October 22, 2012

let me become a single flower




Cool breeze come night coerced, and the house lights dim, my face everywhere Qiannian to dyed plaintive sense of loss. Once again, I hugged his arms and stared through the window, the bright moon UGG Dakota Slippers, it seems I am waiting for a dawn, piercing the walls of my heart, release your expectations. Undisciplined open to their own emotional foreshadowing of the melody in the piano, such as wave ripples generally clean and shallow, think you will always be my most pure, but complex mood Watch. Even if the memories are always with a little taste of sadness, but always firmly remember ever get warmth. Now, read to you, I am very calm and relaxed but totally invested to interpret their own sad but not hurt the mood, maybe I'll lonely red eyes and smile will warm memories. In this case, the sentimental but rational introspective thoughts follow Little touched the depths of memory, slightest attachment, uncover the veil of that memory, I am standing in the old location Remembrance time I go away so eager for your love and care about, thinking of you, let you every night to shine on my chest, make my comfort agitation. Thinking about you give me the gentle, the static white face blossoming gentle smile; thinking you warm relief, forget about the solitude of the night, like the dark street corner covertly suddenly a light, he would not be dismayed; thinking pamper you like winter snow roaming there must be a fire to make me hot and. How can I thank you! When I move toward you, I want to keep the original one blade of grass ugg boots outlet, you gave me the entire green space; Originally, I want to have a Lotus, you gave me the whole Hawthorn; Originally, I want to kiss a snowflake, you gave me the whole snowfields; I wanted to taste a kumquat, you gave me the whole orchard; I wanted to pick a bouquet of chrysanthemums, you gave me the whole garden; I want the original collection a red leaves, you gave I Fenglin. So, you became one to abide by the beautiful scenery in my mind! My heart is never lonely, love to live in my heart. Brilliant day, make myself a static good bright woman summer oblique sunset gorgeous happy my throbbing heart followed that encounter and those embedded in the hearts of few words, sentences palpitations, but also their minds. Gorgeous sunset, bloom time, we read each other's real joy and sorrow, happiness and wonderful, passing feeling of the heart, is love, is love, he had to think obsession. So, I fell in love with the sunsets, nostalgia sky that cast a shadow over a layer of orange-red halo. Moist and through their own will often stand in the river and enjoy the sunset fall gaze steady and feel the breeze, listen to the voice of crooning shallow sing. Do you remember, we left in the river with laughter? Do you remember, we watch the sunset together Xiangyixiangwei elongated image? You see, a red sun hanging above the clouds, radiant, layers of the sea of ​​clouds is dyed bright, shining with gold, as a burning flame. Heaven, the junction of water that day, but also restlessly surging river surface Caixia pouring sparkling. Beside the sea of ​​clouds, revealing a deserted deep twilight. Twilight, I seriously DD their own pace, I think they can be passed along to our old footprints they find, I can not find exactly the same mark, like, I'm not sure they exist in the atrium where you! I can not help but laugh, how dependent deadly once you give so stubborn! Do not forget you, by convention, do not forget you still my heart naughty. You have to understand how to take care of yourself, take care of yourself! I do not know the return date of your pamper's Ding Ningzhuo me. When you leave, who is doing who dreams, love like fate meager snow, solo, alone! I want to extend the time for when you parting words, like forever! So that I will be able to permanently have your love. Dull I miss the space constantly hovering distance between our talks continue to remind my reality boundaries. Seriously, as I want our love lasting, I can not catch your gentle, imagine the space constantly dazed lukewarm screen is always clear, even to close my eyes, I can not reject you on constantly refused my heart, love lost you surrounded, each back and miss your world a little, I have no way to sober cope with your silence, but you easily let my heart grievances to the limit UGG Kids Classic Boots, measure your heart straight to my heart has no opportunity to leap forward! Finally learned that you came back, you did not see me! When such zoning ugg boots store, I had thought that the feelings will not change, like pine and cypress will last forever. But how much things have changed. Unknowingly You say that time will dilute all, the distance will make us feel better. Finally clear, the most frightening words in the world are not separate, but the distance! You pale I wait, ironically my dedication. At that moment, I am completely immersed in the despair of an earth shattering heart was severely torn to pieces I would love to haunt you Sipilailian not bear to hear thy words. Let me disappear from your line of sight, no longer bother you, I'll give you the most beautiful gentle! To end it all with a smile! I is duplicity overexert pain, uncomfortable, tangled, I always silent. This is just me, simply single, quiet silence! So, do not you accompany the day, their own effort to smile, laugh hard, with a smiling face to greet everyone UGG Corinth. However, few people can understand the contents after askew smiley, a soul in the body, and sometimes fragile very like fallen leaves, laughter is for others to look fragile but can only own! Mottled past, the flow of time. I do not see you again, you could not put down. Occasionally from a friend about your current situation, let me joy and make me worry! You've lost weight, How can I count you lonely, lonely blossom the other side of flattering. Accompanied by a lonely night rain, I understand your hesitation. I think the shelter for you, so that you only see the sunny skies. You know, who dyed his life ink writing are warm-opening. I turned into a burst of heat of the summer breeze blow away all the troubles of your heart; let me become a big tree, you cast a cool journey you walk; let me become a clear spring , so lonely lonely soul nourishing you enjoy; let me turned into a tough one grass, add a touch of green to your boring day; let me become a star, flashed in the dark light embellishment for your corner of the sky, so that the stray you find the harbor; let me become a single flower to bring you a hint of fragrance for you to decorate one point of springtime; I turned into a drop of water in your life journey for tinkling Cuixiang, front line horn sounded for you; I turned into an irradiation in the winter sun, you feel the warmth. I want to love on a rainy night propped the edged rundlet, so that you get the warmth of the shelter wandering a foreign land; I'm in love a rainbow in the sky frame, so that people everywhere haze you see the beauty of the world; I want love in you his mouth is the title with a toffee so long drink Coptis sweet taste of life! Well, you remember: When suffering comes, you raise your left hand, the left hand represents the direction, it will not bow to difficulties; When setbacks when you raise your right hand, right hand represents hope It does not worry about the frustration! Promised my grievances to think about each other's good, you must be brave, had been courageous! That I can not do like that have the heart, not to forget our. Our chemistry, we are strong, our togetherness, I will eventually forget UGG Coat! Life touched you give me too much of those beautiful my collection to Tianhuangdilao. Those memories half forgotten, half continue. I will take care and miss turned into a distant Message await the ebb and flow of life, with late autumn leaves. You happiness a little more, as long as everything is OK, my thoughts can be gorgeous, you smile, I can bear in mind! This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment