Monday, October 22, 2012

and then I said I love you




Male: You know what? Every day I was thinking the day without you I too. Female: if you do not mind me I'll will leave you. Male: Impossible, my heart has been looking forward to the same way. Female: If other girls to seduce you to keep you awake? No way to catch them? M: Why, yes, this is a matter of course. Female: my family the housework should I do it? Male: do not be afraid I will find out other people to help you do a good job. Female: In the future, if I can not be your perfect lover how to do ugg classic boots? Male: Even so, the image of you in my heart is not changed. Female: If I become your wife that I'm sure one day will become old, to become ugly, but then I would certainly wife, mother, filial to your parents. M: Honey, this is the case too I was moved, and was a dream. Woman: but if one day I'm not in this world, you still find a person who loves you. M: Silly boy, as I prefer to lifetime celibacy. M: So, you can only love me, do not look at other beauty. M: Of course, that goes without saying. Female: If your old flame come to you and said she was very worried about you, you will re-start with her old friends? M: I do not care, this matter and I ware. M: So if I was bullied, what would you? M: severely out to do, I can not let this happen. Woman: If I'm pregnant, you will be responsible for it? Male: This is definitely a man should have the responsibility, but also some performance. Female: you will pay a large part is spent on gambling? Male: No, this can not forgive, do not let that kind of thing to happen, even if only occasionally. Woman: If I do something wrong, you will forgive me for it? M: That is certain, and ought to accommodate such a thing. Woman: You will be derailed, the disloyalty this to me? M: In this case, the most painful is certainly my own. Woman: I want you to hold me often in the morning and then I said I love you UGG Sandra Outlet. Male: goes without saying UGG Desoto Boots? Such a thing is the best day to occur at least once a direct say I love you. Female: If you come across a dead woman wrapped around endlessly mad pursuit of you, that you would like? M: I called her early to give up this idea, if she did not want to pull back, you can only find law enforcement officers helper UGG Classic Tall Dylyn Boots. Female: If you are not good for me, my mother, but on behalf of me to punish you. M: The former is unlikely to occur, so that the latter can not be now. Women: in the future, If I marry you, you would be willing to let my mother live in your home? Male: Of course you can, as long as we took her to our home, but also allows you to see me and her loving each other. Female: You are not allowed out of profligates, the other woman home overnight or three-hook take four. Male: I never would do such a thing man. Female: If I quarrel with your family, you will stand by my side to protect me? MAN: Look at it, but the general will. Female: When you are angry, you will battering your lover? Male: impossible, that kind of thing is simply a crime. Female: Can you let me in charge of your wages, the Chancellor of the Exchequer when you? M: Of course, there are some things do not have too much to understand UGG Roseberry Outlet. Woman: You love me for sex? Men: such things make me very sick UGG Fringe Cardy, please do not say. Female: very kind of you, I want to Wing ever love you. After the relationship occurs, begins with a bottom-up reading. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment