Wednesday, March 9, 2011

remember the druid son said I position

"Unbridled, dog slave," in that bossy man hasn't reaction before -- not, should say that I haven't respond to, tried just with them in the female primly said: "great prince here, wheel get you these dogs' em barge in this slave."


What you these dogs slave, the that girl is what person, say you these dogs slave, not in turn curved scold me well, thought I listen to not to come out?


I a closer look, not that day the melody of the woman: well, than she tall, do not know how much I last saw already very drag, and the last dinner also her offered to my performance wanted to watch me make a fool of yourself, now incredibly still dare to scold me, I was really angry: "small DE son, you stand down," I turned and took always hanging on the wall above the sword, remember that had the emperor said to me, see this sword as see the emperor visit, now I'd like to try, sword in hand, I not letter uniform not you. Druid son and drum the retreat behind me, my sword will be lifted to bully whisking male in front, harsh voice said: "on your knees."


Sure enough, the bully male see sword immediately kneel, very great ah, that you say I am succubus, ok - I'll demon to show you. Druid son, pair of that woman grasp come over.


He made a glances toward, the druid son immediately the message that: "be, princess."


Fly past, picked up her, before me, "what's your palace maid-in-waiting, see the princess still not kneel, nobody taught you? And what bow druid son -- teach her.


"Yes"


Druid child at her feet effort of the play,


"Ah --".


Is really cool, call your arrogant, now also is not kneel before to me. "You -" I remember she is called LinBaoWei, saw her head mercilessly looked at me and see what see, have never seen a beauty?


"See the princess, since dare to keep shout - you." Small, I today will you take a good look at this young lady's bad, still you later also dare seek me trouble, "boom, give me ZhangZui."


"-" open up and finish words immediately the speed that surprised me.


There seems little DE son drum the is also very angry, from following me till now where there is such a grievance, and they still serve the decree protect me.


"Enough," bossy man stood up and grabbed the boom, said mercilessly sling out, ratchet big scary, but also great product has capability, if change do I have to jilt fly out.


Bossy man gentle lift up LinBaoWei, "you okay?"


That girl unexpectedly say: "great prince, boa ok, just you --"


Really disgusting, still boa? --


Say that finish bossy man turned to me and said: "such dangerous man, what qualifications do Lord of the harem, what qualifications do the mother of your country. Come from where immediately roll for me back, don't take chicken-feather when direction..." What, is really pissed old niang, call my roll, don't see who is this site, mama of, now still tube what nonsense temperament, I today not you give do, I won't surname xu.


Picked up sword toward he ruthlessly going, after I realized, sword is not used to beat, and learnt, uproot, aimed at his sword, "don't." Don't know who called, then pour dragon month hold my hand, "feifei, don't do that." This guy is really, I took sword aimed at his brother, he how could such a gentle talk with me?


"Come," the outside bodyguard apparently heard inside quarrel, now hear Shouting bearer, whizzed past completely chung up, "put that woman give me catch".


"Who dares move her." Bossy man apparently didn't know these guards in my edification for my faithful under, have already not move.


"Catch up." Hey hey, or my severe, in a word, the that girl let bodyguard catch on one ci zhen lvl side for my let, saw bossy man to forward pulled the that girl, I immediately sword mounted on his neck, "you dare --"

No comments:

Post a Comment