Sunday, March 20, 2011

I want to know is yesterday evening banquet ever give you trouble

"That's ok, be flies stung, because of my physical sensitive, so right hand of palm-dorsal swollen up." She cleverly disguised truth, if is WengJing know her back was Ann fan, bite the tooth marks, her face where you put? "I wipe the medicine, so just put on the gauze, no problem, please President first ruling business."

 

"Good". WengJing also ask thumbing through one copy files carefully examine. Leaf escape the "guangzhou hongtai qualified group" data in detail have not survived the column, very carefully and find a little less mistakes.

 

"Also, I ms.wu security departments to collect some about the" common group "wear President's preferences and habit,ci zhen lvl this is his material, provide to the President." you make reference Again she tendered another copy files to him.

 

WengJing looking at her. "Escape, seems not only more do you more conveniently, gradually, the play in the underlying strength."

 

"I just to do his part just." She doesn't think oneself played very well, otherwise it will not easily defeat to Ann fan day.

 

Ann fan day... Before deciding to completely ignore that only stung her flies, how again remind of him?

 

Qu!

 

"Still have something to report? " slightly WengJing saw her a flash away odd expression, so closed hand material asked.

 

"No, I went out first." She turns.

 

"Don't walk." He stopped her footsteps. "I want to talk to you about yesterday evening things."

 

"Yesterday..." She shows a sorry expression way: "sorry, I have to apologize to the CEO solemnly, yesterday evening not to your report is first move, is my wrong!"

"Don't apologize to me, it's" suddenly, not your problems, and I'm not asking you this thing. I want to know is yesterday evening banquet ever give you trouble?"

 

"The trouble?" Her heartbeat once, uneasy tunnel: "no, I how can have trouble? How again said also affected, less than I wheel facial light should be" typhoon group "to a grand. Originally the birthday because the sudden power and appear serious defects, most propbably liu President and his family. They feel very sorry?"

 

WengJing looked closely at her.other "I thought that man in your heart the moderncommercial!"

"What? A man?" Breathing messed up some scared she doesn't know how to reply.

 

"The man should be your friends?" WengJing smiled. "I think the man quite special."

 

Sure enough, WengJing saw her fans to Ann, meet picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment