Sunday, March 20, 2011

please check and ratify

"Hello!" Leaf escape see more more felt something was wrong, panic to shout: "you let go! Let me go! You --!"

 

He unexpectedly went to her venepuncture bite down? !

 

"..." Snow-white back immediately branded tooth marks, her hand, to dare not to believe smoking on looking at him. "You, you bite me? You incredibly bite me?!"

 

Poor right back, above teeth marks good clear!

 

"Yes, I bite you." He eyebrow way.

 

"You! Why did you get bite me? This is you save your position of the way?"ci zhen lvl In her opinion, this is his revenge! Four years ago she ever wanted to bite him, but failed, so after four years of his revenge.

 

"Thus you will remember me as your benefactor and lover." He in her body burger under the seal.

 

"Nonsense!" These four years she self-cultivation income to the fair maiden. In met him after all damaged! Ann is furious crazy fans day of her ability. "Today's meeting is merely an accident, I'm unlucky met mental derangement. You may rest assured that I don't remember you, and we don't meet again, the teeth marks for I don't play any role, won't!" She reluctantly forcibly wiping back, but the back teeth on mark or clearly visible.

 

Hateful, damned!

 

Bet he announcement or persistent came, split into her ears -- "exactly have use, we'll wait and see!" He smiled, as walk out of bed, from the closet took shirt to her. "Today so far, go, I'll take you back."

 

"No, my own block a taxi." She grabbed indented silk shirt was defended by both will clothes 62. Although big spot size, but it doesn't matter, she just wanted to get out, get out of this terrible man.

 

"Okay, I will no longer force. Ten minutes come downstairs, I call a taxi for you."orphanage Tao finished, he immediately walk out of a bedroom, call.

 

Sitting on the bed of leaf escape stared at him, until he came down to trot poor right hand. What now? Wave after wave of foreboding spread, Ann fan, this won't start entwine her?

 

Gosh, she must hide away the evil spirit star, he brings threat feeling more and more serious, she good afraid oneself can control dozingand with him...

 

Pian-pian wave rise.

 

"These three document please President look, if there is no problem, please check and ratify, I would to business department to carry out." Leaf escape professionally will hand WengJing materials on the desk. Although yesterday evening experienced a "war", but she still punctually at 8 o 'clock to work. Yes, to get rid of the method of fans, Abe is to don't let events last night, but also affected her completely ignore him.

 

"Your hands?" She's right hand back? How tied gauze.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment