Sunday, March 6, 2011

Midwife present the two children carried

After a year of one day. "Core son, you don't run ah." Some hurried chasing behind me to run. "God ah, my big miss,Qu you run again be highness see I'm done for." Some smiling face wrinkle to together.


"Oh, little. You don't in chasing me. Let me go out to play it well." I am half bag cry of the said.


"Core son, you again naughty." The xuan don't know when already hold me in her arms.


"Didn't." I'm serious deny off.


"You're so run all carelessly the belly child?" He spoiled rather the knocked to knock my head.


With what my pregnant women can't run, I remember seemingly formerly have heard so-and-so doctors say moderate exercise is pregnant women production ". "Pride he wants to read well, so let me motion the mule took his running together anymore." My face red not jump of say.


"Oh? How don't I know? That xuan warm, they want to run?" He deliberately looked at me and said. Damn smelly guy.


"Ah...... painful....... It hurt." Suddenly stomach aches, won't be born to it. Oh, that guy in my lovely belly upper pannonia two little fella. Joking secretly tell I say is longfeng tire oh.


"Core son, what happened to you. Be born? Some, fast midwife present a healer call to come over." The xuan nervous I cross took up back to cotton phoenix palace.


"Ah......" Pain I flashed bellow. As the old mama said my birth with when the pain like.


"Empress, effort." Midwife present wiped my forehead khan said to me.


"HMM...... well......" Outside the temple the xuan anxiously has been around.


"Sir, don't in turn." Some are quick see dizzy away.


There is a bellow, the xuan finally unbearable. "Damn, I shall enter. Children how can so painful." Then he went to the temple to walk. Be the maids block in outside "your highness, you can't go in. Will unlucky."


"Roll". Mercilessly a word tread the door and enter.


"The house.... Your highness..... You shouldn't come in." Midwife present stammered said.


"Hurriedly accouching, otherwise own choice." He ignored midwife present. Sit to the bedside took my hand and said: "core son, sorry, I won't let you have a baby." He lightly wipe my forehead sweat.


"Idiot, the mission. It is also a kind of happiness know yao." I weak-weak of say. Fast have no energy ah.


"Empress effort." Midwife present urged I said.


"Ah......". I firmly grasp of the mission hand used all his strength.


"Wow... wow...." The baby's crying.


"Empress, refuels. Have another one." I quick collapse.


"Proclaim, give me the power? Grab my." I have no energy, but there is a baby hasn't come out.


He nodded and finally hard gave birth to the two kids.


"Congratulations your highness, one is the prince, one is the princess." around me. I now under the half hazy saw two children.


"Proclaim, you see read pride, warm." propaganda Speak is dreamless sleep in the past.


"Core son, hard you." The xuan holding two children in cold core forehead imprinted a kiss.


After half month.


"Proclaim, two children let me personally hello!" I dragged the xuan sleeves cry of the said. The xuan says real kids are all have special RuNian. Say what also don't let me personally feed them.


"You feed me good ah." He looked at me hippies.


"You...... sex maniac." I dearly chuai him a kick. How he recently less serious.


Eddie, "ergh... niang son." xianggong "and lady huan..." His words haven't moved by my cover your mouth.


He does not resist bitten bite my hand, a horizontal embrace. Hold me into the temple.


"I......". How total love with the mouth sealing off the somebody else haven't spoken word!


"Core son, you know not to know, I love you." His hand mow drop my hair, in my face.


I shook his head and said: "I don't know."


"Oh, you should I take to you to do." He hug me not to continue his behavior. After having the I still pretty happy can avoid that guy's violation.


After five years of imperial somewhere.


"Mother, brother, is he not to pick the flowers." Xuan warm tiny finger at the xuan specifically for my lower roses.


"Warm son, I once told you many times, it is the emperor's father to mother." Read pride a huge pair of children look toward xuan warm said.


"I don't understand it, I am is to the flowers. Mother..." Xuan warm ceng into my body a spoiled brat said.


"Good, good. I let you father emperor to pick to do bad". I could pet drowned touched warm son head said.


"Proclaim, take off a to warm here." I was watching the throne to the side of the xuan said. He flew to noises.then picked the most bright-coloured from a given warm son.


"Some, you go to the temple of the sword me." I have a say. Although read pride was just five years old but have a pair of good shooters, this put this sword for him.


"Mother, take this sword for me to do?" Ao son looked at me strangely asks.


"Who let my baby, small age was so good, so you mother, I decided to the sword for you!" I'm looking at ao son said. Wrong, how the xuan face a little gloomy thing.


"Proclaim, what happened to you?" I watched him asked.


"Nothing." He coldly back two words. This appearance must have life.


"Ao son baby, warm son baby. Him-self go and play, mother had something to and your father emperor said oh." I coax two kids said. Two children clever immediately ran away.


"Proclaim, how exactly?" I sit to his side to ask.


"Hum, you had never called me baby." Heaven ah, the original this guy in eat two children of vinegar.


"You eat their own son and daughter in the vinegar?" I intentionally startled looking at him.


"I... I am jealous, not line?" He bully said, then disregard I want to kiss up.


I shoved him big of breathing the air, "alright, xuan, you are in my heart most baby precious lover is good, but also with child jealous." I funny has pulled his face.


"Your hand and son xielao." He gently say in my ear.


I know this lifetime, having his love, I'm very happy.


Later chapters is FanWai and cold core ci zhen lvl with aurors days next birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment