Thursday, March 3, 2011

nesince you're so curious and why ver reply

"Well, then you can please." She wants to return room ci zhen lvl sleep.


"Wait." He reached out his hand and caught her.


"Why?" She dumped him by the hand, and crossly stared at him look, although now room WuQi blackened, he would see him not.


"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eat your tofu, I just want to leave you."


"Keep me why? Don't you have many words to say to her? I'm here as your light bulb, not so all right."


"Nothing bad, I think -- perhaps there was a third party is present, she be more willing to use calmly mentality to hear me. You're not wondered with candy I?"


"How do you know?"


"If you don't curious, you won't even LuGu, just running -" he stops, but also long never open.


"Just wide pleats pick eyebrow. What is it?


"But I am very curious, why not straightforward back closure E - E-mail to me, ask me what happened with candy? Isn't that a bit faster?"


"Sir." She called him.


"Huh?"


"I'm telling you very well?"


"Are not ripe; we... is the first meet." Alas, said one lie.


"That why do you think I'll talk to a stranger communication." Pleats not accustomed to what pen Pal, users and so on, this world lies in the computer too much, if due to her friend, concerned, that friendship is false, and most other somewhat figure, she didn't like it.


She likes hersimply lead life and do not like your life is so very etc intervened and his telling candy is even her life with the accident, but since accident are already happened, she also naturally accept.


"Tell me about you and candy bar, you exactly what happened?"


"We are a friend for years, we grew up together --"


"Like a childhood friends?" Pleats asked mouthed.


"It was like, but... I've always hated her."


"Why?" Pleats very curious, so she selection in turn sat down, two people lean against a wall, looking straight ahead.


He said the story, she hears.


"In order to some misunderstanding, so I've always thought she was a hectoring jiao jiao female." Boy speaks him with the girl's story, this to say is ten several years, he said he and she had occurred, only. Plot some revised, probably the content is constant.


Pleats yawn from high spirits heard repeatedly.


"Are you tired?"


"Well, is a little bit." Her heavy nod.


"Then you back room sleep."


"No, I still want to listen, you just don't use this voice."


"What sound?"


"That is low stale, talk like singing lullaby like, you so, I would want to sleep."


He frowsty laugh. "You don't laugh ah, say again you with her."


"Are you tired, I don't speak."


"Don't!" She suffered and begged him then.


"I come again another day, then say it to you, need not anxious during the same, while I was away these days, please great care of her, spending more time with her, okay?"


"I will." Pleats nod, again ask him, "that you what time will come again?"


"Saturday."


"Is this time?"


"Yes. I'll see you then."


"Notification.thank."


"Notification.thank."


They waved goodbye.


Eventually, though still haven't seen candy pleats miss face, but at least she met Mr. Turn, although this with her plan clash, but this night, pleats or with a contented mood to go to bed.


Why?


Why she heard the story, know both of them turn Mr Mood, her reaction is like the inside of the heart has a wound, the pain for a long time and now just dressing, just the sort of feeling pain?


Pleats don't understand, but at least her heart a injuries money were smoothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment