Monday, October 24, 2011

not a deceit!



He looks smooth, small nostril, small eyes. That we were beautiful up there destiny, namely is, small neighbors, attend the same kindergarten, same basic educate, the same secondary educate. I told him apt lend money, to borrow his duplicate action, he does not forever give, and I said he was miserly, phoning him narrow-minded, and he not contradicted. I do no consider his mama namely his narrow-minded narrow-minded, alternatively how his mommy give birth to such a small nostril, small eyes, flat temper of the people? Perhaps it is for attach too long immediately! I have not him as a friend, but for a cure namely is to pedal the neighbors and work nobody. And he was following me entire day, endless entanglement in my ear, it seems to me with a kindness to the emotion of this creature lost friends! Our only mutual amuse is to play chess,UGG Bailey Button Bomber, chess, when the two of us, I forever win at the final moment he lost he was not dejected chess,UGG Caspia, but stand up and applaud when praising my side is unparalleled in the world of chess. I really thought he was invincible, until 1 year the community held a summer chess game, he accompanied me to add, we both broke into the semi-finals together, and I planted in the semi-big somersault, lose revolting,UGG Highkoo, but he buffet the antagonist, brain qualify as the finals, and was vanquished in the ultimate victory over my antagonist today, obtained an wind of Home when I wade in front of Xiao Han uncomfortable walking in the behind, keeping secret after the banner. Once family, he carefully took out the banner, seemingly genuine devoted to me and said that I take this side banner Cai Ming-deserved. Upset, I beat the banner photographed ashore the floor, severely buckle the gate die. I voicelessly hiding in the cat's eye ashore secretly and looked the banner that he will elect up slowly, carefully beat the dust, face expressionless, invisible in the banner is nice volume in the left sleeve. He apologized repeatedly and another door, but cornered away period and again by me. After a quite long period, things eventually subsided. Xiao Han and I was a classmate. He's knowledge very well, he and I are worlds individually compared to fair ah! Remember that it started a classical shorthand. There is a poem I tin not memorize how the. I saw around, confused. I base a back full of reassurance goes Xiao Han's face, I cautiously turned over the head, and asked lightly, . I asked again, he still refuses to make sound, then the language teacher from the front coughed. Unfortunately, the instructor discovered, the educator points up to me,UGG Ashur, reproach my meal and praised Xiao Han. I am quite convinced then, I actually went out and Xiao Han, Xiao Han natural to me, finished his temper, I sat noiselessly, was beaten, he did not take also many notice, but sitting next to me, means deal to mention to me: Two days afterward, Xiao Han came to me aboard my family, who would not meditation he asked what I most wanted award. Still alive, I do not concern approximately the gas he said: In the closing moment was really the last period I watched Xiao Han. The afterward a.m., my mother told me: Chess is too small we were feeling a banner. There is also a piece of paper, wrote the above: I'm apologetic, too hard to effect your ambitions, please excuse me for using a small jar of periodical stars quartet built instead. Also, please excuse me without saying bye, because the panic of losing a nice friend like you, so scared to say I absence to leave when I call. I ambition give you a banner, hope that this ambition be your chess enhanced. Do not forget to practice chess, do not forget to study,UGG Evera Sneakers, and not a deceit! Goodbye. I do not understand why I cry, I rushed out of the house aimlessly and without purpose of fleeing the. Follow the air, but further the wind. I am desperate cry out, hoping he shouted back, but all in vain. I understand I was erroneous, let me say the last one for him individually and then I'm sorry to leave you? Monday's English dictation I surprisingly obtained 100 points. I accustom to work back to Xiao Han of the show off, I looked back, is blank wag seats. Once again, I cried. I came home later which the percent of papers and the banner that you tin put a small star in together. In fact, you do not go away, you still, still quietly sitting next to me told me, encouraged me. Thank you, Xiao Han. Thank you for saving a boy is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment