Monday, October 24, 2011

the blog to see other people's text



Yesterday friends and look the roots of the post, I sat a long period, long time gazing by those words, my heart emotion further words. Words do no absence apt mention thank friends, adore, sisters love, naught at entire. Today, rain and wind apt see the txt, once repeatedly his thoughts behind to the quondam. Time flies, time in the past, friendship still, senseless tears spill the eyes. Not with the daytime, so we have distinct treasure it! The time has come together, ambition convert the center of the most smart memories. Tonight the curtain of the night sky like dark blue, dotted with sparkling stars, human could not aid deeply intoxicated! Looking to the sky, miss meteor shower ... ... air, like a meteoric bloom, cloud along the Milky Way's worry, I look for ulterior motives in the memories of Man Man-man, standing above the riverside to watch the move memories of the ferry, I secretly pray, let the time I am behind to other side of the crossing, who arrange floating voicelessly above the grass silent statement, and then explicit for a spring of mirth, and memories streaming silky hair, and touched the heart of Helping Hands, and extra that floats in the air The Hulusi sound far ... until ... until deep Tonight I absence you voicelessly. Yes ah, the web is sublimation, a moment I touched the soul of feeling, and the light in the hearts and the deepest point on the surround. Do no miss every color, including its impetuous and warm, it's sweeping and solitude, it's alone there, I too enjoy the quiet and adhere to them. Want to come, the network namely fickle prettiness, is the absolute combination of rushing and quiet. The nature of life is solitary, we are doing Jian Xin, a dream world, there is also disappointment, loneliness, calculate of the marrow namely touch of tenderness, the wind will be beating according the depths of my marrow slender, let me deeper to feel the breeze caresses. Walk the network as several years, looking to learn many new things, broaden horizons, mushroom knowledge, cultivate the competence to write, not only discipline their own, more enriched themselves. This is felt elated namely he has been arrogant of. Walk the network because several years, handed the 35 near friends, but also be awarded with a genuine friendship, forever thought, is not how numerous friends, is sincere, is heart to heart, is to comprehend each other, common understanding and mutual trust. I thought, this is the true friend. One week has left the Forum, chat with friends,UGG Highkoo Boots, she said,UGG Classic Cardy boots, my heart still stay there, she said maybe I will work back there. I chuckle, yeah, the Internet every day, I will go there to see, merely more time, fair looking at the quiet, not talk, I like this feeling. Removed the burden, promiscuous walk in the network, relaxed, at ease. I firmly trust that the network unreal, but the network is indeed sincere friendship, absolutely true. Like the moment I looked at those moving words, their shades of affordable feeling of friendship, the heart of the sea wag wave wave higher than the long time can not heal. Those labels, there I am versed with, but also I did not understand, this time looking at, I feel it is very lukewarm, very happy. I did not muse my departure, but also like a lot of friends do not understand know cerebral almost,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, worried about. Distant sister, although, we are now less contact, but in my idea, heart and mind you have. Screen ahead the scene was laughing, and now ambition to come, is still vivid in my mind. Woman's forthright and outspoken north, in the embodiment of your body agreeable. Crisp like to hear your voices, like to hear your hearty laugh,UGG Greenfield Boots, like to see you sitting in front of the calculator focused see. Once, a lot of time, we just Partition relative, promiscuous jokes, random things. It is also chatted many times since then, tiny along little I know you, approached you. You have said, I am your sibling, in many ways, is that you study from. In fact, how tin you say I am so agreeable. This globe, how perfect? Between alive in the fleshly world, who did not trouble? Who is not suffering? No matter what life gives you, remember that, given their own pleasure. She is an lawful, meantime she was a scholar. Her works strewed in major weeklies and magazines, by her inspire, I attempt to access blog, and his tender words moved the blog. Through the blog to see other people's text, merely to find their own manuscript absurd and naive, as if the altitude of two entirely differ folk stand attach, not only from the outside, but also from the heart of a excellent short hack. Thus, there is no longer easy to jot,UGG Coquette Slipper, more graffiti in the file where the feelings reside quiet. Go to educate while there is a memo accustomed, but later took to the community, engaged with go, busy life, there is less to write well is not getting written. Now, because of a decisive cut point, the network's preference, like bamboo shoots afterward the rain, slowly take out from the heart, is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment