Monday, October 24, 2011

I rapidly said



1994 winter, I XX educate, for the cost of living, I return apt a home, back apt school aboard the path meet a good uncle, I still have no forgotten him. That was afterward I premier came apt the fashionable school the 1st 3 months is winter, yet rainy days,UGG Classic Metallic, I arrived from the village is at the exercise station, in array to rush behind to school the next day before class, merely the final trip the exercise! Ticket skylight still long row in front of the team, yet while they only focus above opening up a ticket window, as only half one hour, in mandate from the back line was also late, I tried to rely on the front, looking fall butmeone to give me buying a , when I Na Zhaoqian front of the crew to ascertain the right person, the security folk who look like a severely plucked from after me a ... caustic, not doubt. At the same period I plucked a hand in backward him, heaved a hand to the security in the ventilation, is a morsel age man to the automobile and then buy a ticket. See, the old male very familiar with the station surroundings, and sure enough there is a path through the site, we have fair the automobile for a meantime, you begin namely this is a short train voyage, not crowded, we find a space to sit down, I let him sit at the side where I sat down afterward to him, have suffered grievances by this period to convert mighty attach,UGG Ultimate Short, really absence to cry my face was completely wronged him in the eyes: This was nobody of,ugg boots canada! intellectual advent, dressed simply merely very decent, carry a bag - like the school instructor in the class ordinarily carry the kind. Bald hair badly, and the eyes are God, you tin use Muguangruju to depict - just maybe see to it namely the security overawed it! The elemental school uniform me to let him understand I was a student, not a grain of truth his family in namely school. We speak to them, he mentioned that I mainly listen to, he said, a nice ethos of our school, which the babies are eager to study, so he has a good impression on the students there, this meet is that p.m. received a call phone that his wife sick in the hospital , rush back to, I did not think it met the location, he had elderly, a sometime campus instructor XX, immediately open in the old school, a cruel corporation to aid affair - companies that train station in the car the neighborhood. Those years, fashionable into business, the old man may be times that the trend to grab it. At 3 o'clock,UGG Kensington boots, we got off the train, to take the city to the position of the school CMB Old Town, Old Town at the end of my school, and he entered the Old City in a place on the afterward station, he said to This, and wade a way to get home, I disburse care to safety, and on behalf of the money I paid the ticket, I said I paid the line, he said nothing, just a dollar, who knows that even one yuan conductor enough, for afterward this site had to be subject to the fare, per person to $ 2. He looked very angry call him,UGG Uptown Boots, I rapidly said, deep, and insecure, you sit down at the school gate and then the next. down! Away from the homeland of his home, but felt the enthusiasm for the elderly from a stranger, even though we actually never met, but the thick, such for fatherly concern made me feel very strong. I did not depart his phone, he just narrated me that he surnamed Zhang, was XX campus teacher. Then I left that track in his mouth to attempt their fortune, not even once saw him afresh. That annual he was 63, now 78, he is unlikely to Internet, so my article is unthreaten to let him see. Thoughts of Zhang Bobo, forever be secluded in my heart of Zhang Bobo, you are alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment