Thursday, February 24, 2011

whether in life or the emotional aspects

But from the after marriage, I contact man is younger than me several years old or older than me 10 years old, I seldom follow me age or 10 years older than my contact, within man afraid is the husband of ci zhen lvl oversuspicious, give yourself more to give others cause unnecessary trouble. When men tell her age, frankly, I breathed a sigh of relief, I know the age of man, for my age women do not interested, in my view, even in dashan ditch and generation gap also exists, 1970s and 1980s of men and women, all have distinct ideas and opinions of men say, so I already slight relieved, I fear is that with a man to sleep in a room, such thing, the later want how heel oneself of husband go to be clear about. I don't know why, everything has been to that point, I still has been seriously husband think of me. Finally I also want to see, maybe is the habit of problem, I fall in love with husband 8 years, were married almost 3 years, I really completely of the habit of compliance husband out of character, especially in communication with men, can say, over the years, on the noisy, and an argument, I completely give up until the baby's birth, I more the husband before, complete lose themselves.

"Ah." Think of it all, I suddenly unbearable lightly sighed.

"How?" Man curious looked up at I asked.

"It's all right, right, you call what name?" I asked softly.

"My name is zhao, call the Great Wall, and you?" Man agreed softly.

"You call me wen is good, everyone so called me." I faint replied, stop yawns.

"Sleep, you ill ness point, to rest more." Man edge towards my side standing up coming bian said.

"Oh?" Unfortunately I surprised with the mouth, I thought that man to go to bed a sleeping, immediately gape speeds of 1, stood up, open your mouth and say "that..." .

But my words haven't said exports, saw man walks into my right hand side of the wooden kitchen and gently open wooden kitchen, bend down, from the bottom of wooden kitchen and brought out a set of pillow quilt, bedside,his at that time I again silly, but man and stood on tiptoe, from wooden kitchen top, pulled out a fold into square straw mat out. I'm curious look at man do all of that, I really do not know to do what man.

Man took the straw mat walk to room near the gate, put straw mat spread on the ground, then came up and take pillow quilt, smile to say to me "look speaking, this much at midnight, quick sleep."

I was shocked, staring at man take pillow quilt, spreading straw mat in the land above carrying backyards carrying silently I lie down, then use the quilt oneself unanimous guojin, feeling really wants to sleep.

"You, sleep the earth? But the good weather cold ah, you caught a cold can do just fine." Finally I feel heart tug and he put the newlywed with the bed and leave me, oneself ski-road quilt sleeping on the floor, it, how to say, as are all should compare me guilty about it.

Men's face turned toward me, smiled and said "it's okay, I body panels hard, as a child is often slept on earth, besides I sleep for three nights, will be fine, you sleep, I really tired, should first sleep."

Say that finish, I don't have to face in the head of a bed of your wits and sat down, and lay not, lie nor.

For a while and then I heard the man came flares of snoring, did he really and asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment