Friday, February 25, 2011

sons carry tea is drink with gusto weather

"Hum, whole day excuse yourself how love baby, you are so love baby? It just bring their own baby number.how long, accompanies made again? The flower, flower, you is this flower? Are you couldn't help lonely, and come out to seek stimulate? So ci zhen lvl cold the , you let the baby in street hawkers, you Ann's heart? What today if another person steal baby, you still overtake them? You?" The husband suddenly cold blunt I tumult.

I stayed leng along while, at that time had no response. Heart can't help feel guilty and agree.it might arise, tightly hug a baby, choked said, "baby, mama sorry you!"

"You scared the tumult? The child is not love to play? Wen and sasha not also help in flower? Oh, it's your daughter baby ah, my son be worthless?" Show disgruntled loudly responded to.

The husband temporary unexpectedly also speechless, just two eyes gave watching me and hug me bite-size bite.

"You're right, tonight is my wrong, but also that you shouldn't walk away with baby, you always say 1 ah, so, you will put her scared" I have a little shortness of breath.

"Hum, you have the wrong? You didn't admit what times you are wrong, you which times and corrected? Baby with you, sooner or later will have an accident!" The husband frosty spoke the last word, he didn't look back on.

"Elder sister, you put this flower sold me, you hurriedly take baby go home" that help pursued the tall boy suddenly said.

"Ha ha, the flowers, not to sell the house." I wipe tears of a face, and a smile.

"Show, you help me take flowers to every passing girl! I just hope, every girl can find really treat their good man," I said with sniffles, then picked up baby, to show the store to walk.

"Elder sister, we must often patronage is" behind a old girl suddenly and very passionate call way.

"Ha ha, thank you, today, really thank you" I return overdo,since you will bring their own children, you should concentrate on good belt, why do so much?" The flowers sent complete in yingxiu,  efforts to everybody squeeze a smiling face.

In wangdian store, clear for me and baby and his two sons, and their respective brew a cup of tea with milk, because just busy and scared, and relax now, I just feel hungry and cold, carries the milk tea in one gulp. Baby also and show two , looking at the three innocent children, my heart ache of dying.

"Wen, morning star said also right, entering a door, eagerly sat before me to said.

"HMM... after never have it again." I toutou low, feel ashamed.

"Think also true of, is really a agree.it might steal a kid, estimated three children have been out!" Show clap thigh a face of jittery.

"Frighten say what? wen and sasha is not often play outside very late?" Qing to show the rebuke to, I looked up, at the right moment see clearly to show narrow their eyes, nor understand till the florist open, with their heart, clear in order not to be increased my heart to guilt just say like that.

"It's getting late, I send you with the baby go sleeve home" show In your own door, how can someone will steal children, suddenly stood up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment