Friday, November 18, 2011

think of our elapse will be sad



Time really flies, blink of one eye anything changed. Things have changed, human changed. We are agreeable friends, we are always inseparable. Do no remember how we understand. But I know she was in lofty educate merely, favor a sister to me the same. Although we are no a class, yet we have prevalent thoughts, common words, we are always together talking apt every additional in their respective class thing. Have anything to consult with every other, have reciprocal understanding of each other. At namely period, I vowed to and together, no matter what time are the same. We are all waiting in the examination, the exam, we arrange to work out to go ashore. We can together. But fair what we want, for at that time we have a small, naive, and just want to work out for variant attempt. Remember, working specifically on the enrollment, you chose to depart, I would have thought I could advise you no to go, I thought possibly we are just spur of the moment, consider it over. But that night you hold me in the playground crying. You mention your a wrong position at family, I cried, my old friend, her cerebral undergo this ache, this time the cause she wants to go to get the woman said to me, and I as a friend , yet see her struggling in pain and do nobody. I understand how sorrowful? At that time numerous asset made me feel tired. A few days later, you go, how you left it? How do you have the heart of, but no course. Even know it was a precipice, alternatively to jump. I favor it really ah! How tin you go? I queried many times. One day your brother has come, I know you really to go, you Classmates are written, you say let me not see, for you know I call,UGG Classic Short UK, you know, I could not bear to you, you are afraid you to get away. I can help you package things, I want to send you, I put the things you and I stood at the school gate, do not know what to say, look at you, I could not assist it, my tears have been left on this ah! Precious friendship ah well, my friend, you can not hiked,UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boot! Can not. We are not saying do a good cry? But I can not control how. Reminds us of always varieties, regardless of argue,UGG Tassel Short, or happier, we are still together and elated yesterday, skiing, and immediately you left. You than me, you say I am stupid, I was stupid, and what is lovely. You catch on me, concern almost me, anything to me, my hand cold in winter, you have been cleaning trays, you never say that the averaging of a cold. Another time,timberland mens oxford, for we do not know is how to pull a repast, I threw the bowl, your meal back to me afresh, but you do not dine, immediately calculate of it, always my mistake, really apologetic, I erroneous. But this allows you to behind? We ski together, are so elated, every educate a long time, and we are still playing,Jimmy Choo Kalia UGG Boots, you put me down,UGG Amberlee UK, I put your mingle factory, ha ha! Clothes and shoes were always watery. We go back to the bedroom there is a sense of achievement. Let us shriek you study that, on the call can not detect the words to say,Over The Knee Sparkles UGGs, you consider we forgot you, you're out, you know I am very anxious, I can not contact you, but hearts As long as together, together ambition be more than cheerful! Hou Pei, I miss you, we all grow up, our thoughts are changing, and occasionally think of our elapse will be sad, but I could not before the little girl cry the. I know thatmaybe you are favor me, or before the good! But time is getting, he will not let us go back. We should all study to grow up, as you no longer do because we do not cry you and sad, because I want this treatise to let you know, I, Pei, no matter at what time, what will not forget that you are cerebral of you, just also many things, life is engaged. You can comprehend my heart? My good friend, how do I return to forget how back then? In the horizon, a edge of the Cape, I think you.

No comments:

Post a Comment